Thursday, April 23, 2015

Yo.


Hello and Welcome to my blog.

This site is for hardcore fans of lite flute rap/rock only. Any bandwagon-ers, casual listeners, or even medium-core fans need not apply or even continue to read this post. Within this blog, each post will include and in depth analysis of each track off of my fire new mixtape/demo CD, "Flute 4 da Loot". This work, virtually undiscovered except for mentions on a few prominent underground- garage- gnome- punk- rock- for- children blogs, has been predicted to be a Top 40 hit within the year. 

About Me. 

As the creative process encompasses all aspects of my daily and spiritual life, I do not feel comfortable sharing any personal information in the cybersphere. You should be able to understand my life through my virtuosic flute solos. 

7 comments:

  1. This is intense and mind-blowing! My eyes have been opened and I have seen the light of Virtuoso Solo Flute Rap Rock!! I cannot wait for the authors debut show!!! When will it be?!?!?! Tickets?!?!?! I hope it is not sold out already.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude i'm excited for the garage-gnome-punk-rock-for-children blog references to the Top 40 hits. Wait, does that mean this blog is garage-gnome-punk-rock-for-children? Can I be you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! I am excited for the fire mixtape of "flute 4 da Loot" a top 40 hit in the near future with its new genre that will take off with children everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is by far the dankest thing i've seen. I enjoy this with the utmost schwag

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yo.
    Nice Blog.
    Im down with flutes 'n shtuff.
    Would love to hear those flute solos and get to know you.
    ;D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Goodness I enjoyed this quite alot. I'd like to go on about how much i enjoyed your post today but this is probably the 4th time I've attempted to leave a comment and therefore I have waisted pressious time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is quite the musical blog! I am so very thrilled for the flute rap demo tap - it puts a new definition to the instrument. You should check out my blog, even though it's got a more 'mello' feel, if I do say so myself!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete